Thursday, May 19, 2011

The most “kawawa” radio station

One night while I’m on a bus heading home from office, I was so bored and sleepy. The traffic along the way and the heat of the city just adds up on the stress that I’m into. And listening to the music on my mp3 won’t help anymore because of the few songs on it and I was almost listening to it everyday. So I decided to try the radio and hope it would help me from the boredom on the bus and stress from the heat of the city. While browsing the stations, I can’t help it but notice that most of stations are just the same. There are stations that plays music that are for masses (novelty songs) while the DJ’s are having fun talking with their listener’s love issues. While on the other hand there are some stations that plays music for certain genre. But there is a station 99.5RT that plays new songs which they call “up and coming music”.  And the name of the their program during primetime is The Disenchanted Kingdom. The DJs of the program claim that they are the most pitiful station on air. But I bet to disagree because there’s a lot of interesting portions on their show like ODK ( Oh Diyos Ko) ‘the only pangmasa segment sa sosyal na station’. Plus there is this very funny games that they play like ‘pinoy na pinoy’, ’gaano kakawawa ang 99.5RT’ etc. It is so funny that sometimes I don’t realize that I’m already laughing in the bus just by myself. And also add to their very interesting show the interesting topics that they talk about, topics about anything and everything. Truly, this radio show makes me look forward to the end of my day and the traffic on the way.

1 comment:

  1. Listening to the music on my mp3 won’t help anymore because of the few songs on it and I was almost listening to it everyday

    Legal Software Singapore

    ReplyDelete